May 14, 2009

Update: Baby at 20 weeks

Last week I went to the doctor for my 20 week checkup and ultrasound. Everything seems to be going well and it was finally confirmed that we are having a Cliff after all. No, we don't know the baby's sex but the baby was eating the ENTIRE time! It was really funny to watch and of course John and Mom missed it, but I am very perceptive. We had to keep our eyes closed for a while when they were checking out what the baby is...John totally caught my mom cheating! But she forgot to bring her glasses so she said she couldn't see anything. I guess if she had seen anything we would know by now :) I have to go back next week for a follow up ultrasound because they needed to see something about the kidneys so if you are the praying type, add us to your list! Enjoy the pictures, the baby is much more "baby-looking" now.







No comments: