May 21, 2009

Kate's Hair

My post from earlier about the Gosselins and their current family drama received one of this blog's first comments, thanks Claire! Claire suggests that instead of talking about their family drama, which seems to get worse every day from what I can tell on Perez Hilton, we SHOULD be talking about Kate's hair. I agree. It is a whole other level of heinousness. John says this is a Jersey cut, I haven't ever been to New Jersey but from what I can tell on TV they have a very interesting sense of style up there. I can't decide what is worse about this haircut, the reverse mullet style going on or the dye job...see pictures below for the skunk streaks.


What in the world is going on in the back? The saddest thing I found while looking online for pictures is that many people think this is a beautiful hairstyle and they try to emulate it! Why would you PAY someone to look like this?


No comments: