May 1, 2009

Cville Visit

Sunday we went up to Charlottesville for Cliff's king of the dorks ceremony. It was actually a really nice drive up there, I drove mom's suburban and had John, Bucky (my grandmother) and her sister, Kathy, in the car with me. In true Allison form I talked the whole way there and loved being able to catch up with the two of them since I really don't get to see them all that often. Enjoy the pictures below:

Me and John in front of the Rotunda on the lawn

Mom, Cliff and Me on the lawn

Yay Cliffie, you're the man!!

Me and John in the garden outside of Farmington

Me, Cliff and Aunt Kathy in front of the Farmington

It was so much fun to go up to Charlottesville and walk around after Cliff's ceremony. UVA is so pretty year round, with every season being so different. It was over 95degrees and we were melting. I think I got a nice preview of what the summer entails for this pregnant lady and I am nervous.

No comments: