May 28, 2009

Quick Baby Update

I finally heard back from the doctor's office yesterday. I don't go see the specialists until June 23rd! I feel like that is a VERY long time from now but I am sure it will fly by. They need the baby to get bigger so they can see what is going on in there. I am trying to just not think about it until then. The good news is the baby is very active, she loves swimming, just like her mom and has recently flipped over. You might ask how I know this...Tuesday night we went to see Wicked, it was awesome by the way, and the baby decided to start kicking my bladder...VERY interesting...and since it has been flipping back and forth between my stomach and my organs, strange child. Also, my stomach has grown exponentially this past week so there is no doubt the baby is thriving in there. I go in next Wednesday for a "tummy check" with the doctor. I am starting to feel large and in charge.

No comments: