Tomorrow is our big doctor day so keep us in your prayers tonight! In the morning I have my glucose test to see if I have gestational diabetes...I am really hoping that I don't because I love sweets and carbs and it would be really hard to get through the summer without either! In the afternoon, around 1:15 we go to the specialist for the follow up follow up ultrasound for the baby's kidneys. I don't think we get to see a doctor, just have the ultrasound and wait for someone to call us, fun, right? At least we get to see the baby again! She has been VERY active lately and when John puts his head on my stomach he can hear her little heartbeat!! also note that she usually starts kicking at him too, she does NOT like to be squished!
We will let you know how tomorrow goes!
A VB BASICS GIVEAWAY {WIN 100$ OF ZUTANO}
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment