June 16, 2009

Jeff and Erin's Wedding

Because I know you are a visual bunch, here are some pictures from Jeff's wedding the weekend before last...I wish I had taken more pictures, as the sober one there you would think I would have been able to accomplish this task...I think I was busy trying not to get pushed over on the dance floor :) Note: there are no photos of me...I am starting to resemble a beached whale, silly baby making me eat all that food!!


Kedar and Maria before the ceremony outside

Kathryn, Maria and Sarah (Neil creeping in the photo)

Charlie working hard for his job in the wedding, ringing the bell :)

John and Sarah at the cocktail reception after the wedding

Claire sweetly pointing out the fact that Dougie dropped food down the front of his shirt

Cart and John (oh the girl who got away!)

Claire and John at dinner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Claire is actually pointing out Charlie's "partner"