June 2, 2009

The Skinny Dip


No, I'm not talking about swimming naked! Last night John and I ventured out past hilltop to the new Trader Joes and to the Skinny Dip. Anne Marie had mentioned the Skinny Dip to me earlier and I intrigued. I had no idea what it would entail other than frozen yogurt and mix-ins...what I found was nothing short of amazing. You head into the store, get a cup and fill it with any kind of frozen yogurt you want and then they have TONS of toppings you can put on it, everything from fruit and chocolate to cereal. It is all do it yourself so you don't have to worry about them skimping on something you really want. When you go to check out they just weigh your cup...Genius!




Here is a small sampling of what you can put on your fro-yo. This time I went boring, I did a mixture of vanilla and york peppermint patty flavored yogurt and topped it with oreos and hot fudge...it was amazing but I will have to to push myself a little bit harder next time!!

No comments: