April 23, 2009

Bragging Rights


Sunday the whole Cutchins clan is headed up to Charlottesville to cheer on Cliff as he gets recognized for being Phi Beta Kappa. Anyone who knows him knows what a huge feat this is, especially at such a prestigious university :) Cliff is never one to brag and usually takes all of these dorky honors in stride, it is one of the many reasons I love him so much, I bet none of his friends even know he is getting this. But that's fine, that is why he has an "outspoken" sister...I get to be the one to go out and brag about him....there goes Cliff Cutchins, the "problem child" who now has survived and excelled at one of the best public universities in the country and is going off to medical school there next year (not too shabby). So I will try to take lot's of good pictures and post them on Monday.

As a side note: I didn't even know that they had these sorts of honor societies when I was at UVA...I guess that says something about how good of a student I was. I wonder which of my friends from college got this, if any.

No comments: