Back in May, while on a beautiful beach celebrating the marriage of Katie and Brad, I had a heart to heart with my soon to be doctor friend, Kedar...I think he was in an OB rotation and was full of interesting information. His main concern was telling me all about incontinence and how that was going to be happening to me pretty soon...I was only 20 weeks at that point and luckily for me still haven't had a problem with that. My biggest concern was when my belly button would pop out. I was worried it would stick out nastily and be gross looking...little did I know that actually it would just keep stretching and be pulled to capacity...only because I, myself, am so interested in the weird workings of pregnancy am I willing to post this photo for you...so...here is my belly button...stretched to the end! Enjoy!
Admit it, it IS kind of weird, isn't it?


No comments:
Post a Comment