Yesterday was a VERY stressful day at the Watson household. We had a lot to accomplish and not a whole lot of time to accomplish it. We started out at the new house for our walk through and reinspection...of course this didn't start when it was supposed to because the sellers were there and were mad and refusing to leave...John stayed, I had to run off to Chesapeake for my first doctor's appointment of the day with the OB...no real news there unfortunately. My blood pressure is still really high, I guess I haven't been doing a very good job at relaxing but who has time for that? And I am only dilated 1 cm, which is practically nothing and could be that way for weeks. Next week I get to have another ultrasound to check out the baby's kidneys and see how big this baby is...I am fearful of how big it is getting because it certainly seems to be out of room. The good news, the baby has dropped a little, yay for that...After lunch we headed to CHKD to meet the doctor in the surgical urology department. That actually went pretty well and we are relieved. Not much for us to do until after the baby is born, we will go back when the baby is 2 weeks old for an ultrasound on the baby's kidneys...maybe it will all be fixed by then?
We had plenty of obstacles yesterday with the sellers of the house but finally around 4:30 we closed and the house is ours! We are officially poor but ecstatic! Baby just needs to stay put at least until Monday so we can get moved in.
37 weeks pregnant...ready to pop!


No comments:
Post a Comment