
After searching and debating for over a year and a half, John and I are really going to buy a house!!! We definitely have to give a shout out to our realtor, Melanie Rice, she was incredibly supportive and patient during this whole process and helped us to find a "steal"....The house is down the street from the house I grew up in and I love the street. We are closing on September 2nd, right around the corner!! and hope to move that weekend, labor day weekend...the sellers are the original owners so they have taken very good care of the house which is nice...the decor isn't really me so I know this house will be a work in progress...but...we are SOOO excited!!! The baby is due one month from today so it is going to be tight!! I will work on posting some before and after photos, some of the wall paper and the beautiful turquoise toilet will have to go :)


No comments:
Post a Comment