Yesterday I went in for my 34 week tummy check...yes, you read right, 34 weeks!! ahhhh!!! Everything is looking good and I actually got to meet with my doctor, Dr. Puritz, so I was glad about that. I told her I am getting very anxious that my baby will be too big. She said while she can't predict what is too big for one person, she is going to order a follow up ultrasound in a few weeks to check on baby...So that makes me feel MUCH better. The baby is VERY strong and constantly moving...have I mentioned that I am convinced that I am having a Cliff? It is hard to believe this baby can get much bigger in there, I feel like I am at capacity :)
1 comment:
You should be super-excited to be having a "Cliff" - only the best for you!! Haha!
Post a Comment