Since I haven't uploaded a single picture since before Christmas I have been on a blog hiatus. Sometimes I wonder if I should keep going but figure it is good for me to get everything down even if it is just for me. LOTS has happened since I blogged last. Annie is WALKING!!! She is so adorable and very deliberate when she walks, unlike Jack who just took off running. She started taking a few steps right after Christmas and now walks about 95% of the time. I just can't get over how big she is getting. She is trying to talk and says "Hi!!, Bye! and Jack" and my mom is convinced she says "chicken"...I'm not so sure about that. She refuses to let me feed her anything, has to feed herself so mostly eats soft fruits, chicken and veggies. She has gotten very feisty in her highchair, just like Jack used to do. She gets so mad when you don't get her exactly what she wants when she needs it, very stressful.
Jack has been Jack, as his teacher, Miss Donna says. We have had a few really good days and he is slowly learning to be sweeter to Annie. We have many toddler moments in our house and they usually start at breakfast. Needless to say, Jack spends a lot of time in time out. I am not sure it really works but at least the tantrum isn't at my feet in the kitchen while I am trying to get everyone fed. Jack is super cute and thankfully does really well at school. I can't get over how much he is talking now. He can put 4-5 words together for sentences, definitely has come a long way. We are getting very nervous for the spring when we will move him to a big boy bed and try potty training, ICK!!! He is still in a crib now, with a crib tent keeping him in. We have put together his big boy bed with rails but he just wants to sleep in the crib, so weird!! Anyway, that is all I have for today. Enjoy so glimpses into our every day life and cuteness :)
A VB BASICS GIVEAWAY {WIN 100$ OF ZUTANO}
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment