

Jack was such a good boy meeting Santa, very laid back and no crying, thank goodness!
I love Aunt Betsey, she makes me smile :)
I don't know if you noticed but mom had to put me in my extra PJ's early...I am so naughty, always pooping on my outfits :/
The next morning, Christmas morning, we went back to the Watson's for presents and breakfast!
I just love Kimberly, she is going to be the best Auntie ever :)
Phew, Christmas is exhausting!
I love Aunt Betsey, she makes me smile :)
I don't know if you noticed but mom had to put me in my extra PJ's early...I am so naughty, always pooping on my outfits :/
The next morning, Christmas morning, we went back to the Watson's for presents and breakfast!
I just love Kimberly, she is going to be the best Auntie ever :)
Phew, Christmas is exhausting!

No comments:
Post a Comment