It's hard to believe Jack is already 2 months old!! I am getting along pretty well and loving Jack more than anything. Today he had is 2 month check up with Dr. Snyders. He thinks he is starting to look a lot like his uncle cliff...although he did say that Cliff had a MUCH larger head, figures. Jack now weighs 11 lbs, 6 oz! He is getting so big!! No big news. He has reflux but since he is such a happy baby the doctor doesn't want to put him on medication, lucky me, just more puke to wear! He wants us to send Jack back to CHKD to have his kidney's ultrasounded again, so I am going to try to do this in December. He seems to have survived his shots without much problem. Although, he has been sleeping since we got home so I am about to wake him up to feed him. Enjoy some new pictures :)


Aren't I cute?

I love my Daddy




No comments:
Post a Comment