October 5, 2009

Long Time, No Talk

Sorry it's taken me so long to update the blog. Days are flying by (although nights are not :)) Jack is still a really good baby, we are really blessed. We took him to his first party Saturday night, an oyster roast for Sarah and Sean in Norfolk. I carried him around in the sling and he slept the entire time. We love watching his funny faces and although he doesn't know any tricks yet, I don't think he is too far away from smiling...maria says it is just gas but I think it is him loving me most :)

So happy to be sleeping on Daddy


Escape artist...he is supposed to be swaddled, this is how we found him after his nap...

So cute!!

Look how much hair I have in the back!! (My "puff" and mullet)

1 comment:

kathryne said...

He is such a stud!! Ladies love him already:) JUST PRECIOUS!! xoxo