March 30, 2009

Out of Hiding

So as of yesterday I am 15 weeks pregant. My tummy started sticking out at about 10 weeks which made many people think that maybe I was having twins or had my dates wrong...Lucky for me, I just showed early. I think today the tummy is starting to look more pregnant and less beer and donuts.


This weekend I decided to finally clean out my closets and start hanging up the maternity clothes. I am so fortunate that Leslie has shared all of these great things with me! Maternity clothes are so expensive, which I find weird because most of them feel very cheap. I am also not a fan of the way the size them. As if you don't already feel bad enough gaining a pound every other day, they size their stuff very small. I tried on a cute pregnancy t-shirt the other day, that said one size fits all...and it was WAY too small. The sales lady let me know that they also carry size voluptuous...Joy.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You look adorable but if you want to compete with Chris you are going to have to try a little harder..